Cake From a Box

OH, how I love cake from a box! I know everybody secretly lurvs it but won't ever admit it. It's kinda like loving the Backstreet Boys. Everybody loves them, and knows all the lyrics, but pretends to hate em...My ultimate fav has definitely got to be the yellow cake from Betty Crocker. It's by far the most moistest brand with the little pudding sauce they give you to add into the batter. I still haven't been able to replicate that perfectly exquisite moistness. But honestly, do i really care to be able to make a cake that good from scratch? Not really. I mean...for $4 I can buy a pre-mixed cake mix that tastes better than any famous pastry chefs cake. The other day though, I wanted something chocolaty. So I got a box of Duncan Hines cake mix with Betty Crocker frosting. The cake was great but it once again confirmed my strong belief that Betty Crocker cake mix is superior.


No comments:

Post a Comment