Definition of the day

Jamie: The hottest girl in the whole wide world with a passion for satisfying her perverse appetite.

Man1: Whoa whoa whoa!!! Did you see that hot girl at TGIF?
Man2: Yeah! Her appetite was a total Jamie!!!
Man1: Totes! I'd have to be a baller to ask her out on a date...

The most important quality in life is passion. And obviously I am an extremely passionate person. Passionate about satisfying my perverse appetite. This can sometimes complicate my exceptionally fit physique. I came to a point this summer where a juice detox was unavoidable. So obviously I did the most difficult BluePrint Cleanse Level III Excavation detox. Because I'm an overachiever and hardcore. A mere 890 calories in raw liquid form for 3 days. This was the worst idea in the world! I never have bad ideas, but not gona lie. This was a very bad bad bad idea. The juices tasted like poo but worse and the one juice I was waiting to drink cause it's supposed to be the tastiest one...the cashew milk had the consistency and taste of jizz. Gross. For a $195, was this worth it? Hell no. But I did the detox for 3 days. Because I am no quitter. I then immediately ate some meat and bacon and boozed it up.

1 comment:

  1. AHAHAHHA. So Jamie! update again, its been several months... hop to it! ur readers await.

    ReplyDelete